- Elite Public High School Sargodha
Admission Procedure at The Elite School
- Parents wishing to admit a child should first register for an admission test by completing the admission form at the school office and taking an appointment receipt for the test and interview.
- Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. It is subject to getting through an admission test/ interview and availability of the seat.
- The class for which a child is tested is determined according to the child’s age as at 31st March.
Assessment/Admission Test & Interview
- An informal individual interview of student and both the parents is sufficient for admission in standard Pre-Nursery.
- An individual assessment test of three subjects – English, Urdu and Mathematics. is taken combined with an interview. of both the parents is also taken. Generally, the reading level of a child, the vocabulary, concepts, numbers, concept of colours are assessed. In addition, the confidence of the child, the level of spoken English and motor skills are taken into consideration.
Standard I- IX
- Applications for Standard (I to V) are tested in three subjects – English, Urdu and Mathematics.
- Applications for Standard (VI to IX) are tested in four subjects – English, Urdu, Mathematics and Science.
The pass percentage is 50%. Duration of each paper is approximately 60 minutes.
For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with a pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler.
- The papers are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general nature designed to test the aptitude of the child in the basic subjects.
- The test paper can be shown to parents/ guardians if the demand.
- A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected.
- The list displaying names of selected candidates will be put up on the notice board of the concerned branch on the date given by the school.
- In all cases, merit is the sole criterion for admission. The decision of the school cannot be challenged in any way and will be final.